The health and safety of our team and customers is our number 1 priority at Mitchell Moves. We are doing all that we can to assist in containing the spread of Covid 19. We’ve worked hard to create a safe environment for our teams to help you move. Here are the steps we have put in place to ensure the risk of transmission of Covid 19 is minimized.
Before You Move
- We have currently halted all pre-move surveys. Instead, we are measuring the total amount of items you have to move with a contactless survey. We can do this by telephone call, online form or video via your smart phone. This will enable us to give you a quote.
- We will ask you some questions about the underlying health of the occupants of your property which will include whether you have symptoms of Covid 19, have a temperature or are self isolating. This will help us to create a personal move plan to suit you.
On Move Day
- Our crew will be wearing masks and will regularly sanitize their hands to reduce the risk of transmission.
- Social distancing: We will ask you to either vacate the property or to remain in one room. We are strictly following social distancing measures, remaining 2 metres away from customers at all times.
- We are allowing more time per move to ensure that our team have enough time to complete your move while abiding by our new health and safety protocols.
- We can accept contactless payment to reduce possible points of transmission.